I’m a Renaissance Man, or a dilettante. It really depends on who you ask.
The fact is, there’s so much interesting stuff in the world that it’s tough to pick only one thing to focus on.
That’s what Amatopia is all about.
Who Am I?
I’m an attorney, a musician, and an author, among other things. Stick around and you’ll find out. I’m also a husband and a father, so what I do has a particular focus on how this will affect my children and the world we leave behind for them.
So what is a Daytime Renegade?
This tweet says it all:
I’m not suggesting you betray anything, but I think you get the idea.
Here are some posts that will give you an idea as to what Amatopia is all about.
Law and Politics:
- Nine Lessons from the Law You Can Apply to Your Life
- Everyone Must Be Right: Why You’ll Never Change Minds
- I AM THE LAW! What I Wish I Knew Before I Went to Law School
- So Divided. So What?: Why Division is a Good Thing
- How to Appreciate Music
- Nine Lessons from Music You Can Apply to Your Life
- Bowie, Zappa, and Prince: What We Can Learn From Music’s Wonderful Weirdos
- Constraints and Creativity: What Old Nintendo Music Can Tell Us About Thinking Outside of the (Old Gray) Box
- God Is Not Your Bitch
- Living for Dying: No One Said Life Has to Make Sense
- Ask a Christian
- No One Can Do the Work For You
- Cultural Traps
- Nihilism and Its Discontents
- The Danger of Double Standards
- Everyone Is Garbage and I Want to Go Home
- The Cranky Guy at the Head of the Table: A Philosophy of Fatherhood
- Stability vs. Opportunity: The Importance of Where You Grow Up
- Fear and Adventure: Why Encouraging Risky Behavior Will Save Us All
- The Tightrope: Finding the Balance Between Helicopter and Laissez-Faire
There’s a whole lot more, but I don’t want to ruin the surprise. Enjoy!
And check out my Instagram here
And as always, feel free to contact me here.